Thursday, December 20, 2012

More updates

It's been a bit, huh? Many months? Without further ado, here's the latest and greatest:

  • We're liking the house - it's a great place to be.
  • Connor got his driver's permit today, and he drove around a parking lot some, then drove Tiffany and Tyler home, and even parked in the garage without issue. Tomorrow, he starts his "behind the wheel" course. My, how the time flies.
  • I started a new job this last Monday. "What?" I can almost imagine you all saying. "Why did you start a new job? Didn't you start a new job the last time there was a post on here?" Yes, yes, I did. I'm back at the place I left with a similar role, but more technical-visionary stuff and less keeping-things-going stuff.
  • Tiffany is finishing up the current semester. Only one more semester like this one, then it's thesis time!
  • Everyone is growing and stuff. We went skiing over at Trollhaugen in Wisconsin (the local place that has commercials that sound kinda like a monster truck commercial, but about skiing). It has been a couple years since last time, but we liked it better than Spirit (near Duluth, where we went two years ago).
That's it, I think. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them in the comments, or just get in touch the old-fashioned way. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment